- First time the Proptech Awards had been held
- Simultaneous live events were streamed in Sydney, Brisbane and Perth
- 21 awards were handed out across 8 main categories
Late last week at a gala dinner in the Ashurst Sydney ballroom, Proptech Association Australia announced the winners of its inaugural 2021 Proptech Awards.
While the real estate industry is well known for handing out gongs, this was the first such event exclusive for ‘proptechs’ (technology companies that service the property industry).
Over 150 people joined nationally, in Sydney and satellite locations, to congratulate the winners of 15 category trophies, 3 best of the best trophies, and 3 special prizes.
The event was live-streamed to River City Labs in Brisbane and PropTech Hub WA in Perth. A planned event at Stone & Chalk in Melbourne had to be cancelled.
“We are so pleased and proud to be celebrating this evening! The judges have commented that the winners solve clearly identified problems using technology that clients trust and like using.”
Kylie Davis, Founder of Proptech Association Australia
The Proptech Awards were organised across three main categories – Startups, Scale-Ups and Established Suppliers – meaning each proptech was judged against its peers in terms of company size and maturity.
PROPTECH AWARDS 2021 WINNERS
Administration & Operations
- Lendhaus – Most Innovative Startup
- Vault RE – Most Innovative Scale-Up
- ListOnce – Most Innovative Established Supplier
Design & Development
- Hubble – Most Innovative Startup
- uDrew – Most Innovative Scale-Up
Smart Buildings & Cities
- Exergenics – Most Innovative Startup
- Planet Ark Power – Most Innovative Scale-Up
Ownership, Finance & Affordability
- Brickfloor – Most Innovative Startup
- Tic:Toc – Most Innovative Scale-Up
Property & Facilities Management
- Inndox – Most Innovative Startup
- Groundfloor – Most Innovative Scale-Up
- Console -Cloud – Most Innovative Established Supplier
Sales & Marketing
- Little Hinges – Most Innovative Startup
- ActivePipe – Most Innovative Scale-Up
- Box + Dice – Most Innovative Established Supplier
“Best of the Best” Proptechs of the Year
- Exergenics – Startup Proptech of the Year
- uDrew – Scale-Up Proptech of the Year
- Box + Dice – Established Supplier Proptech of the Year
- Mortgage Mates – Proptech for Good Award
- Instarent – Data Accelerator Award
- AI Assets – Proptech to Watch Award
As Ms Davis noted, the winners “the soundest real estate and property technology businesses that were solving real problems and making a difference in the lives of their customers.”
“The difference between winners and finalists was not the cleverness of the technology or the value of the solution to end-users, but it was [the] level of detail.”