- Atlas Advisors has offices in Sydney, Melbourne and Shanghai
- The invested real estate fund has property assets in Brisbane CBD
- Atlas is also an investor in healthcare fund, also with assets in Brisbane
Wealth manager Atlas Advisors Australia has become the major external investor in Elanor’s A$88 million Burke Street Real Estate Fund, which has a major investment in healthcare assets.
Atlas has operations in Sydney and Melbourne in Australia as well as Shanghai in China, and is now the largest co-investor in Elanor’s Burke Street Real Estate Fund as well as Elanor’s Healthcare Real Estate Fund.
“Atlas Advisors Australia’s strategy is to continue seeking opportunities for high-quality commercial healthcare real estate assets with secure, long-term tenancies in established health precincts,” Executive Chairman of Atlas Advisors Australia, Guy Hedley said.
“The Burke Street Real Estate Fund has all these attributes, promising our investors strong long-term rental growth and capital value appreciation.”
The Burke Street Real Estate Fund is made of two fully occupied A-Grade premises that comprise the Princess Alexandra Hospital Burke Street Centre, in Brisbane, Queensland.
The premises at 2 Burke Street and 163 Ipswich Road, Woolloongabba includes:
- QLD Health Building: Located at 2 Burke Street, Brisbane. The building is occupied by the Queensland Government on a seven-year lease until to June 2025;
- Catholic Education Building: Located at 163 Ipswich Road. The premises is occupied by the Catholic Church Archdiocese of Brisbane on a ten-year lease until November 2029.
Mr Hedley said QLD Health Building offered the potential for expansion and was subject to current development approval for subdivision into two lots.
There is an opportunity to extend the existing building or construct new premises as well as the potential to expand the site by amalgamating it with adjoining sites for a larger expansion development.
“We believe demand for health care services will continue to increase in line with the needs of an aging population and the rising prevalence of chronic disease,” Mr Hedley said.
Atlas Advisors Australia is also the major investor in the Elanor Healthcare Real Estate Fund which is comprised of two high-quality healthcare real estate assets:
- 55 Little Edward Street, Spring Hill, Brisbane: A multi-tenanted medical office and day surgery; and
- Pacific Private, Southport, Gold Coast: A multi-tenanted medical office and day surgery providing a broad range of clinical services in a prime health precinct.